The Coaching Workshop Series is an ongoing series of clinics, devoted to producing the highest quality educational experience.
What makes this experience so valuable?
- Presenters who have both a world-class understanding of their weapon and tremendous skills in communicating that knowledge.
- Each clinic geared to a specific level of coach so everybody learns at a similar pace.
- Give lessons to athletes (your own or those provided by the clinic) rather than other coaches.
- Informal evening chat sessions to discuss coaching and the business side of fencing.
- Clinics videotaped for later review.
- Small class sizes - sign up today!
Clinics start at 9 AM each day and run until approximately 5. (That seems to be when we run out of steam.) There is an hour-long break for lunch, which is provided as part of the clinic. There will be the option of joining in for a group dinner on Saturday night.
Coaches are encouraged to bring a student to work with for each of the clinics they register for. All students will be fed lunch on the days that they work. Underage students must have a waiver from their legal guardian to participate.
Students must at all times wear a full uniform, including plastron and appropriate footwear. Sweats, in lieu of knickers or fencing pants, may be worn. Shorts may not be worn under any circumstances when crossing blades with a coach or another student.
Students working with the group as a whole should make themselves available 30 minutes after the start of the days session.
Students understand that they may be videotaped or photographed for educational purposes.